Wande Coal says he has a 5-year-old child

Wande Coal
Music star, Wande Coal, in a shocking revelation, has said that he fathered a love-child back in 2008.
In a recent interview with PM News, the singer broke the news that had been in the rumour-mill for sometime now.
He emphatically stated in the interview: ‘Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album, ‘Mushin 2 Mo’Hits.’
Apparently tired of carrying around the age-long secret or wary of it being leaked unexpectedly, the former Mavin artiste let the cat out of the bag to his fans. He further said, ‘I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it’s high time people should know.’
Interestingly, WHN had earlier reported on October 14, 2013, a story from an anonymous source that Wande Coal allegedly welcomed his first child around the said time but managed to successfully conceal it.
According to the Interview, WC calls the boy ‘Coal Jnr’.

Comments