‘Why I Dated Older Women’

Recently married Yoruba movie star, Aremu Afolayan, says he prefers to date older women because of their sincerity in relationships.
•Afolayan: Prefers dating older women
•Afolayan: Prefers dating older women
Aremu, who got married to one of his lovers, said his experience with younger ladies has not really been successful, unlike with the older ladies who he considered experienced and straightforward.
“I love ladies that are older than me. It is my business because I don’t find the  real love and happiness in the young ladies. Can you imagine a situation where I sleep with my girl now and she will go and sleep with one Yahoo boy or my daddy’s friend again because she needs money?” Aremu asked in an interview with YES International weekly.
According to the younger brother to filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan, experienced women are easier to date and people should stop judging him.
“I have to follow someone who is not a girl as they say, but a lady that is at least older than me. This is what I like. It is my life and not theirs. I owe no one any explanation. I can only explain to God and until He comes, I will continue,” he added.
Aremu also cleared the air on the allegation of him being a gigolo. “They say I am a gigolo? I owe no one any explanation for the way I live my life. They can criticise my film, but not my life. They said I dated rich women for money. I wish I am one because a gigolo doesn’t get broke like this. If I am a gigolo, I won’t sell my properties to do a film. I sold three of my cars to raise the money. I am not what people think I am,” the actor declared.

Comments