NaijaTalkTalk- Nitech/Nias- Google Developer Groups in Nigeria are organising their version of Google I/O


developer
Google I/O

The Google Developer Groups in Nigeria are organising a series of events across states for local software developers in the country. Tagged Google I/O Extended, the conference is for participants to get a feel of what goes on at Google I/O.


Google I/O is Google’s yearly developer conference that happens in San Francisco. This year’s conference took place last month and as usual, they unveiled a couple of new Google apps and features.

Like the main Google I/O conference, Google I/O Extended will feature sessions that focus on building software applications using Google platforms. There’s going to be streaming of key sessions and recaps of this year’s Google I/O, local demos, hackathons and codelabs.

I/O Extended will take place in 14 states – Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Enugu, Ekiti, Kaduna, Katsina, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Rivers. You can get the full schedule, complete with the registration links here.

Comments