NaijaTalkTalk- ‘I don’t mind dating Falz’ – Simi

Falz reveals Simi is in a relationship but not with him
Falz
Falz reveals Simi is in a relationship but not with him
Falz The Bahd Guy has dispelled reports he is in a romantic affair with Simi.Falz The Bahd Guy has moved to dispel reports he is in a romantic affair with his frequent collaborator, Simi.

There had been reports of a possible love triangle between Falz, Simi and Adekunle Gold, but the rapper was quick to say the songstress is currently in a relationship and it isn’t with him.

‘Simi and I is just music. It’s musical chemistry, we get along so well,’ he said during his recent sit-down session with Dorcas Shola Fapson for the new episode of ‘The Juice’.
Falz denies being involved in a love triangle with Simi and Adekunle Gold
Falz denies being involved in a love triangle with Simi and Adekunle Gold
‘There’s no triangle. She does have a boyfriend and it is not me,’ he further stated while declining to reveal the identity of Simi’s supposed heartthrob.

‘I’m in no position to announce a matter that relates to her own relationship because it’s not my relationship. But I know that she do have somebody and it’s not me,’ he responded in his famous faux accent when he was asked if the songstress’ boyfriend is Adekunle Gold.

Comments