NaijaTalkTalk- Iplay Republic- To Simi, little things matter…

Simi appreciates her fans
Simi
Despite all the warm reception to her music, the Mass Communications graduate isn't exempt from harsh criticisms from fans.


Since breaking out with the release of ‘Tiff’ and signing with the fledgling label in 2014, X3M Music songbird, Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as Simi, has not slowed down.

Overwhelming reactions have trailed her releases, culminating in anticipation for her debut studio album. Despite all the warm reception to her music however, the Mass Communications graduate isn’t exempt from harsh criticisms from fans.

I’ve been feeling quite grumpy and a bit moody all evening (not sure why). But I just saw this, and it made me feel so much better,’ she wrote in the caption of a screenshot message from a fan who is impressed with the visuals to her hit, ‘Love Don’t Care’.

‘This is why I wake up everyday, eager to write another song, make another record. This is why I don’t go to bed until 3am most nights. This is why I want to learn, grow and be better. This is why I still drag myself to the studio even when I’m ill.’

Comments