NaijaTalkTalk- M.I Discloses He Is Strictly A Rap Artiste!

MI
Boss of Chocolate City, M.I who once claimed to be the number one rapper in Nigeria seems to have been overshadowed by new generation rappers.


Well, he is still very much relevant in the industry as his music is still making waves.
M.I is no doubt a rapper with a strong punch line; every single line of his songs tells a story and message.

In a recent interview on Rubin Mind with popular OAP Ebuka Uchendu, the singer disclosed he is the only rapper who has rapped on every song he has released in this country.

In his words: “I think I am the only artiste that has raped in all his song he has released in the country.”

The artiste is trying to pass a message that, since he identified his style of song and started rapping he has followed up on rap alone without diving into another genre.

Comments