NaijaTalkTalk- See What Seyi Edun Said About Her Relationship With Adeniyi Johnson

Seyi Edun and Toyin Abraham’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson

Fast-rising actress, Seyi Edun and Toyin Abraham’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson have been romantically linked together for sometime now  but neither of them have spoken a word regarding this.

In a recent interview with Saturday Beats; Seyi was asked about her relationship with Adeniyi Johnson and as usual, she said she did not want to talk about it.

When asked how true the allegation is, Edun said, “I don’t want to talk about my relationship with Adeniyi Johnson but it is not true that I threw a party for him. It is a lie. It is a lie; Toyin Aihmakhu never threatened me to stay away from Adeniyi Johnson.”

On forthcoming projects. She said, “I am premiering four movies from the stables of Shai World Entertainment next month. Already I have done the premiere in America but I am doing the launching and premiere in Nigeria next month. I still have some movies that I have shot but I am not going to do a premiere for them. I am now focusing more on movie production as against acting. As an actress, all the roles I have played are all challenging but I am really looking forward to acting the part of a physically challenged lady. It is my dream role to play the part of a cripple and I already have a movie script on that. I am going to shoot that in May.”

Comments