NaijaTalkTalk- Birthdays come and go- Seun Ayeni Congratulates His Fiancé





Taiwo Popoola
 Birthdays come and go. But our love and respect for each other will always be rock solid. None of the forces of universe can change it. We will always be there for each other this day and everyday to come. I am truly blessed to have a person like you in my life. Happy Birthday to my love.

He wrote- Happy birthday to u Arikemi, Idunumi,Ifemi,My Queen, My Wifey, My Miss World, My Inspiration, My Admirer, My Breath, My Best friend, My Superwoman, Hummm My Better Half, i will not be able to repay destiny's debt even if i spend my whole life thanking it for bringing us together. He Said'
 
The Ceo WeHypeNaija Said she has in deed, not just been my Iyawo Afeso nor but my encourager, my best friend, sister. am not lucky to have you, but rather am blessed to have you and  to celebrate your birthday with you. I love you now and always, through the days, weeks, months and years, you gave me the gift of your heart. On your birthday, please know you have my heart and all that I can possibly give my beautiful Iyawo Temilara Esther Taiwo Popoola, Want to use this medium to say i Love you FOREVER. and will you........................MARRY Me?

Comments